HomeFront Veterans Home Ownership Program
The HomeFront Veterans Home Ownership Program, (HomeFront) is a pilot home ownership program, designed to help veterans achieve the dream of home ownership.
The HomeFront Program offers assistance to eligible veterans interested in purchasing a move-in ready home from the Cuyahoga Land Bank's inventory. Click here to see a list of renovated properties for sale.
Veterans interested in purchasing a home may be eligible for a discount of up to 15% of the purchase price and the Cuyahoga Land Bank will also pay a portion of the closing costs.
Lastly, those veterans who may not yet be bankable but have had steady employment for at least one year, may qualify as lease-to-own buyers.
In order to participate in the HomeFront Veterans Program, the veteran must*:
- intend to live in the home as their primary residence for at least three years;
- provide satisfactory documentation to the Cuyahoga Land Bank that shows they have the ability to obtain financing for a home;
- sign a Cuyahoga Land Bank purchase/lease-to-own contract where eligible;
- have a minimum credit score as determined by the Cuyahoga Land Bank;
- have a minimum of 2 years employment history.
In this program, all renovated or properties under renovation in the Cuyahoga Land Bank's inventory are available unless already under contract.
If you have questions, please call 216-698-8853 or email email@example.com.
The HomeFront Veteran Home Ownership is possible with the help of a grant received from Cuyahoga County.
*Other restrictions may apply.